|Soraya! My dear Kitsune character looking out over the world at night from her spot on a Torii, wearing her favorite mask.|
1. Are you a dragon, dragoness, or female dragon (depending on what you prefer to say)?
Safira: Hmn, I prefer dragoness more than female dragon but are not too picky.
2. Do you play an instrument? if so what is it?
Safira: I don’t play an instrument but I do love music, though.
3. Have you fought in some kind of war?
Safira: No not really, I fought my own battle of surviving when I was in danger before I hatched, though. I fight for myself or on my riders’ behalf.
4. Do you have a mate/boy-girl friend? if so who is the lucky dragon/dragoness?
Safira: No I don’t have a mate at the moment. I would love to meet one someday, though.
5. Are you rare?
Safira: No not really. I’m a normal western like dragoness. Nothing fancy. Just green scales and some purple mane/hair. There are others like me. Like my sibling or parents.
6. Are you involved with humans or human-like creatures?
Safira: Yes I am for sure. My dear rider is my best friend and companion. I love her deeply and will protect her with all I can like she did to me when I was still in my egg.
7. Do you have children? If so who are they? If not what's your reason?
Safira: No I havn’t unfortunately. I would love to have hatchlings someday. Just need to find the right mate first. I’m very picky on this subject and havn’t find a suitable dragon yet.
8. Are you involved with some kind of prophicy/legend?
Safira: Uh.. no, not that I know of.
9. Is there some kind of THING you always wear?
Safira: I have some horn ornament my rider made me but my creator hasn’t drawn me with it yet. So ALWAYS, no (not yet). But certainly very important and maybe in the future I will wear them always.
10. Please tell us more about yourself...Safira: Well, what do you want to know? I can tell some random things though. I love shiny objects, especially stones. I love nature and flying over mountains and swim in lakes. I’m very gentle by nature but if you hurt what means a lot to me, you’ll get to see how ferocious I CAN be. My rider is my everything and I love her dearly. I’m a pretty agile flyer because I’m a bit smaller than my species is on average. My mane and paw pads have a soft luminescent glow when there’s a full moon up in the sky. No idea why, it just happens. And I’m born at a dragon zoo but don’t live there anymore now. I live at my riders’ house close to the woods and wilderness. I also would love to travel with my rider, I wnat to see more of the world and learn new things.